About Kode IM
Welcome to Kode IM! a public XMPP Server part of the KodeNet XMPP network running Prosody with support for MUC (Multi-User Chat), Groups, Privacy Lists, Offline Storage, vCards, Compression, File Transfer capabilities and more. This XMPP server is hosted in Fremont, California - an innovative city in Silicon Valley.
- Out of beta as of December 04, 2015
Currently beta as of June 27, 2015 Pending SSL certificate for kode.im domain
- SHA1 Fingerprint FA:BC:C3:DD:BF:D9:BF:AE:97:40:A7:BB:40:5F:59:F8:69:06:51:64
- Server kode.im
- MUC muc.kode.im
- Tor ihkw7qy3tok45dun.onion
- Proxy proxy.kode.im
- SSL/TLS encryption is required between clients and servers (C2S) and server to server (S2S) connections
- The backend is configured to store hashed and salted authentication data
- Use Off-the-Record (OTR) in your chat client to have fully encrypted chats
Privacy No more information is collected and stored than what is absolutely necessary. This includes rosters, vCards, offline messages, etc.
Spam Spam and abuse including advertisements of any kind will not be tolerated on this network. For spam or abuse please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full details. This public key can be used for secure communication.
e email@example.com | 7F300F7C